29th September 2019, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for PhD(Bengali) in Ramakrishan Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute?

I want to apply for a PhD program in Ramakrishan Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute. I want to do a PhD in Bengali. Can you please tell me about the requirements for applying PhD program in Bengali at this institute.

2nd October 2019, 10:52 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for PhD(Bengali) in Ramakrishan Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to apply for a PhD program in Ramakrishan Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute. I want to do a PhD in Bengali. Can you please tell me about the requirements for applying PhD program in Bengali at this institute.
Educational qualification required for PhD(Bengali) in Ramakrishan Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute is masters degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks. 5% relaxation is given to SC/ST category candidates.

Final year students are also eligible for Ph.D course.

You must have valid UGC NET score card for Ph.D course.

Course duration of Ph.D:-

Total - 5 years (Minimum)

First year- Course Work

Two to four years- Project Work
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?