7th November 2016, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I get stipend to do PhD(Network Engineering) in Saveetha University? Course structure and duration?

I would like to know that I can get stipend under PhD program, if I do PhD in Network Engineering from Saveetha University? Can I know the course structure and duration also?

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure for M.Pharmacy in Andhra University? Does it provide Stipend?
  2. When are the placement results of Saveetha school of engineering?
  3. What is the fee structure and stipend for Ph.D in Hindi in Mumbai University
  4. What is the amount of stipend give to GATE qualified students?
  5. List best institutes for Dental Internship in India?
  6. Procedure to get stipend for GPAT? Will I get stipend for Pharm.D(PB)? Colleges in tamil NAdu that provides stipend?
  7. How much stipend a Ph.D in Hindi aspirant can get in Mumbai University? Fee structure and selection procedure for it? -- [New]
  8. How to get full amount (12400) of stipend from RGPV University if getting only 8000 rupees?
  9. List of government colleges for master in pysiotherapy -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Eligibility and age limit to apply for PhD(Network Engineering) in Saveetha University?
  11. What is the duration of genetic engineering course? Fee structure for the same?
  12. Andhra University has reduced the stipend for PhD students? How much stipend will be given to PhD students?
  13. Stipend offered to Sales Interns in Airbnb? Duration of Sales Internship?
  14. Procedure to join marine engineering after B.E(Mechanical)? Fee structure and course duration?
  15. Fee structure of B.Ed in Osmania University?
  16. Apply for Electronics in Saveetha Engineering College after scoring 30.98 marks in TANCET?
  17. Stipend offered in KlentySoft Inc. to Marketing Interns? Duration of Marketing Internship in KlentySoft Inc.?
  18. Is it possible to do B.Ed. th Chaudhary Charan Singh University through correspondence? What is the duration and fee for the course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?