3rd November 2016, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are available for PhD(Physiology) in Santosh University? Eligibility to apply?

I want to apply for PhD(Physiology) course at Santosh University. So, please tell me about the eligibility criteria for applying into this PhD course of this university? Please tell me how many seats are there for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria to apply for ME in Civil at Jamia Millia Islamia University? Seats available in this course for external student?
  2. How many seats are reserved for other university in Barwan University and Vidhyasagar University for B.Ed? What is the eligibility for B.Ed?
  3. How many seats are available for Diploma in Dialysis Techniques course in Aligarh Muslim University? Eligibility to apply?
  4. How many seats are available in Belguam Military School for 6th standard?
  5. Eligibility criteria to study M.Sc. degree in Delhi University?
  6. Minimum Percentage Required to pursue M.Sc in Zoology in DU?
  7. How many number of seats branch wise available in Sathyabama University?
  8. What is the date of TA exam?I want to join Defence
  9. Number of seats available in Anna University? Minimum TANCET marks to apply for PG program?
  10. Total government seats available for B.Arch course?
  11. Number of seats for MBBS course in Manipal University? Eligibility criteria for this course? Does this a Government College? Fee structure for this course?
  12. Fee structure details of SAP HR training? Institutes offering the course in Hyderabad?
  13. Which branch should I choose in M.Tech after completing B.Tech in Computer Science stream?
  14. Which is a better institute to pursue SAP-HR course?
  15. M.Com forms for DU? since my percentage is low can I take admission through sports quota there?
  16. Which NIT college will I get after scoring an AIEEE OBC rank of 17431? In which government college can I get admission?
  17. PhD seats available in Gitam University every year to apply for Pharmacy course? -- [New]
  18. Syllabus for the exam of Coal India Management Trainee(HR)? Previous years question paper? -- [Most Discussed]
6th November 2016, 02:49 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available for PhD(Physiology) in Santosh University? Eligibility to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to apply for PhD(Physiology) course at Santosh University. So, please tell me about the eligibility criteria for applying into this PhD course of this university? Please tell me how many seats are there for this course?

There are 9 seats (annual intake) are available for PhD in Physiology in Santosh University. Candidates who possess a degree in Master of Science/Behavioral Science in a subject allied to Biomedical Sciences or M.S or MD or an equivalent degree are eligible for the PhD in Physiology program in Santosh University. The course duration is 3 to 5 years. The entrance test for the eligible candidates will be held in the university. There will be an Interview for the admission to the PhD Physiology program. Final selection will be based on the merit after combining the marks of entrance test and interview. The Santosh University website link is Click Here
6th November 2016, 11:24 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available for PhD(Physiology) in Santosh University? Eligibility to apply?

Below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria to do Ph.D in Physiology in Santosh University, just go through it.

Eligibility criteria to do Ph.D in Physiology:-

Candidates must have completed their Master's degree in Physiology from a recognised University.
Candidates must have scored at least 55% of marks in Master's degree.
Candidates must have a valid NET scorecard.

Santosh University
Address: No.1, Santosh Nagar, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh 201001
Phone: 0120 274 1141

You must contact to the respective University to get the details of seat availability in it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?