24th July 2019, 02:36 AM
Unregistered

Can I get a stipend to pursue PhD(English) in Arunachal University of Studies?

Hello friends, I would like to know about the stipend available for PhD(English) which is available in Arunachal University of Studies. Please tell me can I get stipend for this PhD program? Thank you!

28th July 2019, 11:28 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a stipend to pursue PhD(English) in Arunachal University of Studies?

Stipend offered to pursue PhD in English in Arunachal University of Studies:

The information about the stipend offered in order to pursue PhD in English in Arunachal University of Studies is given below.

Name of the College - Arunachal University of Studies

Name of the Course - PhD in English

>> Sponsorship details:

@ As mentioned in the official website of college, University shall sponsor the entire programme of Asst. Prof. Cum Research Scholar candidates.

@ And all those candidates shall receive monthly stipend as per the university norms and not mentioned anywhere exactly. Please refer the below notification for more detailed information.

Click here for more detailed information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?