24th July 2019, 02:36 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(English) in Arunachal University of Studies?

Respected Sir, I am interested to study PhD(English) from Arunachal University of Studies. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this PhD course. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap.

28th July 2019, 11:32 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(English) in Arunachal University of Studies?

Eligibility Criteria required to pursue PhD in English in Arunachal University of Studies:

The basic eligibility criteria required to pursue PhD in English in Arunachal University of Studies is given below.

Name of the College - Arunachal University of Studies

Name of the Course - PhD in English

>> Admission into this course will be done through "Entrance Test" conducted by this college. The minimum educational qualification required to do this course is "Master's Degree" in English from a recognized university or college.

>> Under some circumstance, there is also a provision to get into this course by direct admission. For that, detailed requirements can be obtained from the below official link given.

Click here for more detailed information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?