24th August 2021, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I get stipend to study PhD(Agriculture Biotechnology) in Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University?

Dear Sir, I want to join Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University for studying PhD in Agriculture Biotechnology. So, I want to know that I can get stipend for doing this PhD program? Please help me to know about the stipend available in this university for this PhD?

26th August 2021, 12:46 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study PhD(Agriculture Biotechnology) in Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I want to join Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University for studying PhD in Agriculture Biotechnology. So, I want to know that I can get stipend for doing this PhD program? Please help me to know about the stipend available in this university for this PhD?
After completion of course work, you can also apply in some funding organization for scholarship during Ph.D course. Some University provided University funding scholarship to the Ph.D student during the project work.

If you have a valid UGC NET score card then you are eligible for stipend during the PhD course otherwise not.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree with above 55% from a recognized University are eligible for Ph.D course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?