24th August 2021, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I get stipend to study PhD(Banking & Finance) in R.A. Poddar College of Commerce and Economics Mumbai?

Dear Sir, I want to join R.A. Poddar College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai for studying PhD in Banking & Finance. So, I want to know that I can get stipend for doing this PhD program? Please help me to know about the stipend available in this institute for this PhD?

25th August 2021, 07:49 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study PhD(Banking & Finance) in R.A. Poddar College of Commerce and Economics Mumbai?

Those who have qualified the NET will receive rs 25000 per month for maximum 3 years from the date of registration...

And for others it's 23000 per month INR..
26th August 2021, 01:20 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study PhD(Banking & Finance) in R.A. Poddar College of Commerce and Economics Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I want to join R.A. Poddar College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai for studying PhD in Banking & Finance. So, I want to know that I can get stipend for doing this PhD program? Please help me to know about the stipend available in this institute for this PhD?
If you have below given score card then you are eligible for scholarship to pursue a PhD(Banking and Finance) in R.A. Poddar College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai for Ph.D in Banking and Finance.

UGC NET JRF

Gold Medalist in masters degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?