29th August 2018, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I get stipend to study PhD(Applied Geology) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University, Sagar?

Hello, I want to secure admission in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University, Sagar for PhD in Applied Geology course. I just want to know that if I successfully secure admission then I can get stipend or not? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

18th May 2021, 12:53 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study PhD(Applied Geology) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University, Sagar?

Yes, You can get stipend to study PhD(Applied Geology) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University, Sagar.

Selected applicant will receive Rs.30000 per month throughout the course duration.

Applicant will be selected for admission and stipend on the basis of entrance exam conducted by university.

Applicant's final selection for stipend and admission will be done through personal interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?