25th August 2018, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get PhD(Social Sciences with Law) admission in Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Patiala?

I would like to know about the requirements for getting admission in PhD(Social Sciences with Law) course in Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Patiala. Kindly let me know about the requirements for admission in this course. Waiting for your response!

18th May 2021, 12:50 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Requirements to get PhD(Social Sciences with Law) admission in Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Patiala?

Requirements to get PhD(Social Sciences with Law) admission in Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Patiala is as follows.

Applicant must have completed master degree or equivalent in relevant subjects from recognized university.

Applicant will be selected on the basis of entrance exam conducted by university.

Applicant's final selection will be done through personal interview.

I'm giving you link of official website for application submission.
https://rgnul.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?