18th November 2021, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I get stipend to study PhD(Banking & Finance) in RA Podar College of Commerce and Economics?

Dear Sir, I am interested to do PhD program in the field of Banking & Finance in RA Podar College of Commerce and Economics. But I don’t know that this institute provides stipend or not? Can I get stipend if I do PhD program in this stream in this college?

1st December 2021, 03:08 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study PhD(Banking & Finance) in RA Podar College of Commerce and Economics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I am interested to do PhD program in the field of Banking & Finance in RA Podar College of Commerce and Economics. But I don’t know that this institute provides stipend or not? Can I get stipend if I do PhD program in this stream in this college?
University fellowship is not available for Ph.D course from 2018.

Only UGC NET JRF score card candidates are eligible for scholarship for Ph.D course.

Gold medalist candidates are also eligible for scholarship to pursue a PhD(Banking and Finance) in RA Podar College of Commerce and Economics.

Course duration of Ph.D:-

Total - 5 years (Minimum)

First year- Course Work

Two to four years- Project Work
2nd December 2021, 08:00 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study PhD(Banking & Finance) in RA Podar College of Commerce and Economics?

Those who are admitted for regular program are eligible for a monthly stipend of Rs 31000 for 1st two years and 35000 for next three years.

They are also eligible for a monthly financial assistance of INR 12000 for one year.

The amount also depends on exam you cleared and fellowship obtained

The PMRF is most prestigious award for research students in India.
It provides around 80,000 per year for maximum 5 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?