29th September 2019, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a stipend to study PhD(Bengali) in Ramakrishan Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute?

Dear Sir, I am interested to do PhD program in the field of Bengali in Ramakrishan Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute. But I don’t know that this institute provides stipend or not? Can I get stipend if I do a PhD program in this stream in this institute?

2nd October 2019, 10:47 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a stipend to study PhD(Bengali) in Ramakrishan Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I am interested to do PhD program in the field of Bengali in Ramakrishan Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute. But I don’t know that this institute provides stipend or not? Can I get stipend if I do a PhD program in this stream in this institute?
If you have qualify in UGC NET(JRF) entrance exam, then you are eligible for Scholarship to study PhD program in the field of Bengali in Ramakrishan Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute.

University topper in masters degree are also eligible for stipend for Ph.D course.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?