16th August 2018, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I get stipend to study PhD(Chemical Sciences) in Charotar University of Science and Technology?

Dear Sir, I want to join Charotar University of Science and Technology for studying PhD in Chemical Sciences. So, I want to know that I can get stipend for doing this PhD program? Please help me to know about the stipend available in this institute for this PhD?

26th June 2022, 03:51 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study PhD(Chemical Sciences) in Charotar University of Science and Technology?

GATE,NET and SLET is the entrance exam to study PhD Chemical Science at Charotar University Of Science and Technology.

Admission Procedure:-

Those candidates who have completed their masters degree in a relevant field from a recognized university can do PhD Chemical Science.
27th June 2022, 09:28 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study PhD(Chemical Sciences) in Charotar University of Science and Technology?

As you qualified these entrance exam called GATE, NET and SLET after you will get a stipend to study PhD Chemical Sciences.

The admission procedure is:-

Candidates who have done post graduate degree from a recognised university can study PhD Chemical Sciences.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?