26th July 2018, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 10th Chhattisgarh Board to study Intermediate in Guru Nanak Smriti HS School, Raipur?

Hello Sir/Madam, I have given my Board exam from Chhattisgarh Board and I want to do Intermediate from Guru Nanak Smriti HS School, Raipur. So, I would like to know that what cutoff percentage I have to secure in my 10th Board exam so that I can secure admission in this school?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff percentage required in 10th Chhattisgarh Board to study 11th Science in Guru Nanak Smriti HS School, Raipur?
  2. Cutoff percentage required in 10th Chhattisgarh Board to study 11th Science in Podar International School, Raipur?
  3. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to study Intermediate in Kendriya Vidyalaya School, Birpur?
  4. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to get admission in any International School for to study Intermediate Science?
  5. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to study Intermediate in Ben Hur Public School, Pilibhit?
  6. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to study Intermediate in AECS Magnolia Maaruti Public School, Bengaluru? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Cut off percentage required in 10th Tamil Nadu Board to study Intermediate in Besant Theosophical HS School, Chennai?
  8. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to study Intermediate in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Bikram?
  9. Cutoff percentage required in 10th ICSE to study Intermediate in Ballygunge Shiksha Sadan, Kolkata?
  10. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to study Intermediate in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Raigarh?
  11. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Chhattisgarh Board exam to study BSc(Biology) in Chhattisgarh Commerce & Science?
  12. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to get Intermediate Science admission in Army Public School, Kunraghat?
  13. Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to study BSc(Hospitality and Hotel Administration) in Guru Nanak Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata?
  14. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to get Intermediate Science admission in Army Public School, Nahan? -- [New]
  15. Cutoff percentage required in 10th ICSE Board to study 11th Science in St. XavierÂ’s School, Kutch?
  16. Cutoff percentage required in 10th UP Board to study 11th Science in Arwachin World School, Ghaziabad?
  17. Cutoff percentage required in 10th WBBSE to study Science in St. Lawrence School, Kolkata?
  18. Cutoff percentage required in 10th Tamil Nadu Board to study 11th Science in Besant Theosophical HS School, Chennai?
31st July 2018, 07:13 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 10th Chhattisgarh Board to study Intermediate in Guru Nanak Smriti HS School, Raipur?

No one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank before the result comes out.

it solely depends upon the following factors :

* The demand of the school.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came for the same.

So, you will get to know about the same after you apply to the school and the final list of admissions comes out.
31st July 2018, 07:38 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 10th Chhattisgarh Board to study Intermediate in Guru Nanak Smriti HS School, Raipur?

Cut-off is not fixed as because it changes every year.
To pursue Intermediate no any particular cut-off required and admission is through merit list.
But you have to score more than 75% aggregate in 10th board to get admission in any of the good schools or colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?