28th September 2019, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a stipend to study PhD(Chemistry) in Maharshi Dayanand Science College Porbandar?

I want to study PhD in Maharshi Dayanand Science College Porbandar in the specialization of Chemistry. I would like to know if can I get stipend for this particular PhD in this college? I really don’t know about this so I need your help. Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

2nd October 2019, 12:19 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a stipend to study PhD(Chemistry) in Maharshi Dayanand Science College Porbandar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to study PhD in Maharshi Dayanand Science College Porbandar in the specialization of Chemistry. I would like to know if can I get stipend for this particular PhD in this college? I really don’t know about this so I need your help. Please help me to know about this. Thank you!
Those candidates who have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized University with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

If you have a valid CSIR NET score card then you are eligible for stipend during the PhD course otherwise not.

Some University provided University funding scholarship to the Ph.D student during the project work.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?