28th September 2019, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study PhD(Hindi) in Arunachal University of Studies? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know which are the entrance exams I have to give so that I can secure admission in Arunachal University of Studies for studying PhD in Hindi course? Kindly let me know about the cutoff score also for securing admission.

2nd October 2019, 12:27 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study PhD(Hindi) in Arunachal University of Studies? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know which are the entrance exams I have to give so that I can secure admission in Arunachal University of Studies for studying PhD in Hindi course? Kindly let me know about the cutoff score also for securing admission.
Entrance exam to study PhD(Hindi) in Arunachal University is UGC NET JRF exam.

Educational qualification required for UGC NET exam in Hindi is masters degree in Hindi from a recognized university with above 55% marks. 5% relaxation is given to SC/ST category candidates. Final year students are also eligible for UGC NET exam.

Cutoff marks is vary from year to year.
2nd October 2019, 12:33 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study PhD(Hindi) in Arunachal University of Studies? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Entrance exams to study Ph.D(Hindi) in Arunachal University:-

1.UGC NET

2.SET

Cutoff marks is not fixed for Ph.D admission in any University.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree in Hindi from a recognized University with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course in Arunachal University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?