25th June 2018, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I get stipend to study PhD(Fisheries Science) in Marathwada Agriculture University?

Hello, I want to secure admission in Marathwada Agriculture University for PhD in Fisheries Science course. I just want to know that if I successfully secure admission then I can get stipend or not? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Fisheries Science) in Marathwada Agriculture University?
  2. Admission procedure to study PhD(Fisheries Science) in Marathwada Agriculture University?
  3. How many PhD(Fisheries Science) seats are available in Marathwada Agriculture University?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Fisheries Science) in Marathwada Agriculture University?
  5. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Agriculture Microbiology) in Aligarh Muslim University?
  6. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Electronic Science) in Vidyasagar University?
  7. Need fee details of B.Sc. (Agriculture) course in Private Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Agriculture) in Bihar Veterinary College?
  9. Admission procedure to study PhD in Home Science for M.A. postgraduate of Delhi University? How much stipend is offered to PhD candidate of Delhi University?
  10. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Nutritional Science) in Allahabad University?
  11. B.Sc pass course student can do M.Sc in Food Technology?
  12. How to take admission in Ph.D(Library Science) at Nehru Gram Bharati University(UP) after completing M.Lib from D B.A Marathwada University, Aurangabad
  13. Which government university and topic is best for PhD after M.Sc Agriculture? How much stipend I can get for PhD?
  14. Is stipend offered to study PhD(Computer Science) in Pacific University?
  15. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in Tezpur University?
  16. Basic information and colleges in Maharashtra for Food Microbiology?
  17. How much stipend I will get to study PhD program in Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science, Kolkata?
  18. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Plant Physiology) in Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology? -- [New]
15th July 2022, 12:44 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study PhD(Fisheries Science) in Marathwada Agriculture University?

As you qualified the entrance exam called GATE, UGC-NET and SLET ,then you will get a stipend to study PhD Fisheries Science at Marathwada Agriculture University.

To study PhD Fisheries Science is, candidates who have done post graduate degree from a recognized university can study PhD Fisheries Science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?