25th June 2018, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Fisheries Science) in Marathwada Agriculture University?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the procedure for getting admission in Marathwada Agriculture University for studying PhD in Fisheries Science program? Please tell me about the admission procedure. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Fisheries Science) in Marathwada Agriculture University?
  2. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Fisheries Science) in Marathwada Agriculture University?
  3. How many PhD(Fisheries Science) seats are available in Marathwada Agriculture University?
  4. Admission procedure and fee expenses of B.F.Sc(Aquaculture) in Marathwada Agriculture University?
  5. Admission procedure to study BA(Animation & Computer Graphics) in Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University?
  6. Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Fisheries Science) in Marathwada Agriculture University?
  7. What should I do for taking up architectural engineering after completion of SSC exam with 80%? Diploma course or 11th and 12th?
  8. How to take admission in Ph.D(Library Science) at Nehru Gram Bharati University(UP) after completing M.Lib from D B.A Marathwada University, Aurangabad
  9. List of government colleges to study B.Sc Horticulture? Procedure of admission and scope of this course in India?
  10. Admission procedure to study BSc(Agriculture) in Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology?
  11. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Admission procedure to study B.Sc(Agriculture) for a candidate who has secured 69% in Agriculture Diploma?
  13. B.Sc pass course student can do M.Sc in Food Technology?
  14. Procedure to get admission in MS Agriculture course at Swinburne University of Technology?
  15. Admission procedure to study PhD(Agriculture Microbiology) in Aligarh Muslim University? -- [New]
  16. Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology provides M.Tech and MBA in Agriculture Science? How to get admission? Is it beneficial to study from here?
  17. Details to study Masters in Agriculture & Forestry from Columbia University? Whole procedure to get admission?
  18. Procedure to study Ph.D in Agriculture at any foreign university?
15th July 2022, 12:43 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Fisheries Science) in Marathwada Agriculture University?

The admission procedure is:-

Candidates who have done post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university can study PhD Fisheries Science.

UGC NET, SLET and GATE is the entrance exam.

No age criteria for this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?