1st October 2019, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a stipend to study PhD(Home Science) in Sambhalpur University?

Hello, I want to secure admission in Sambhalpur University for PhD in Home Science course. I just want to know that if I successfully secure admission then I can get stipend or not? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

4th October 2019, 05:00 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a stipend to study PhD(Home Science) in Sambhalpur University?

Yes, the candidates pursuing PhD(Home Science) admission in Sambhalpur University will get per month stipend between Rs.10,000 to Rs.18,000 per month. However, they should not be getting any fellowship form other resources.

The candidates who have a valid score card form UGC-National Eligibility Test are eligible to get stipend upto Rs.28,000 per month.

You can check the website https://www.suniv.ac.in for more details.
4th October 2019, 08:41 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a stipend to study PhD(Home Science) in Sambhalpur University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I want to secure admission in Sambhalpur University for PhD in Home Science course. I just want to know that if I successfully secure admission then I can get stipend or not? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!
If you have a valid UGC NET score card then you are eligible for stipend during the PhD course otherwise not or if you are a gold medalist in masters degree from a recognized University then you are eligible for stipend during PhD course.

Some Institute provided University funding amount to the Ph.D student during project work.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?