1st October 2019, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to secure PhD(Home Science) admission in Sambhalpur University?

Hello everyone, I want to do a PhD in Home Science. Can anyone of you let me know about the documents which are essentially required to get a PhD(Home Science) admission in Sambhalpur University? Please tell me about the course fee expenses asap.

4th October 2019, 04:54 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to secure PhD(Home Science) admission in Sambhalpur University?

The list of documents required to pursue PhD(Home Science) admission in Sambhalpur University is given below:-

=)qualification documents
=)Entrance qualified scorecard
=)Transfer and Category Certificate
=) Update Resume
=)Photo Identity proof
=)Passport size photos
=)Research proposal

You can check the website https://www.suniv.ac.in for more details.
4th October 2019, 07:47 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to secure PhD(Home Science) admission in Sambhalpur University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to do a PhD in Home Science. Can anyone of you let me know about the documents which are essentially required to get a PhD(Home Science) admission in Sambhalpur University? Please tell me about the course fee expenses asap.
Documents required to secure PhD(Home Science) admission in Sambhalpur University:-

1.Final result of 10th standard, 12th standard, Graduation, Masters degree course.

2.Photo identity proof like Adhar card, PAN card etc.

3.UGC NET score card.

4.Final year project report of masters degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?