4th April 2014, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I go for research by giving exams like CSIR and NET if my B.Tech percentage is 57%?

i m student of b.tech electrical & electronics branch scored 55%.. i wanted to go in research after b.tech. i heard name of csir ugc net . i don't know wht really is this? can anyone tell me what is csir ugc net-jrf and is there any chance for me to go in field research?

15th September 2014, 01:56 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Can I go for research by giving exams like CSIR and NET if my B.Tech percentage is 57%?

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR CSIR NET EXAM:

By giving the CSIR NET exam you will be awarded the Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) upon successful completion of Research in the admitted college. The eligibility criteria for to apply for CSIR NET exam is as follows,

-> Candidate should be an Indian citizen.

-> Candidate should have completed any bachelor degree course with minimum of 55% marks and if you are SC/ST candidate then you need to have a minimum of 50% marks only.

-> Candidate age should b 28 years maximum.

I have attached the recent notification file of CSIR NET exam in this post for your reference. Go through it to understand about the need of CSIR NET exam and to get more information on the same.

Any more information about CSIR NET visit the official website - http://www.csirhrdg.res.in/
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CSIR_netnotification_june2014.pdf(414.4 KB, 118 views)
3rd March 2015, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I go for research by giving exams like CSIR and NET if my B.Tech percentage is 57%?

I have done B.E in telecomunication department. But i want to write CSIR NET through life sciences. Am i eligible for that?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?