2nd March 2018, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

Can I study PhD in Regular Mode if completed M.Phil in Management through correspondence?

Hello, I have done with my M.Phil in Management program from Global Open University. It is a correspondence university. Now, I want to study more and explore my career with the help of PhD degree. I want to do PhD in Management but in regular mode. So, I am eligible for admission in this case?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study PhD in Regular Mode if completed M.Phil in Management through correspondence?
  2. Can I study PhD in Regular Mode if completed M.Phil in Hindi through correspondence?
  3. Pursuing PhD along with correspondence M.Phil?
  4. Can a M.Sc IT in distance mode do PhD in regular mode? Which stream should I choose?
  5. How can I apply to study correspondence PhD in HR being a MBA postgraduate?
  6. Am I eligible for PhD having done PGDM from ITS with dual specialization?
  7. Possibility to do regular PhD for correspondence M.Com candidate?
  8. Is it possible to continue 2nd year from Regular mode after passing 1st year from Distance mode?
  9. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in regular mode after completion of BA general course and MA from IGNOU?
  10. Am I eligible to Ph.D in regular mode after completion of masters in correspondence?
  11. Recognised university for correspondence M.Phil/PhD in English? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Universities offering PhD in Maths through regular or distance mode? Procedure involved in doing PhD?
  13. Is it beneficial to study PhD in Biotechnology through correspondence? -- [New]
  14. Am I eligible to do PhD in Library and Information Science having completed correspondence MLIS about 11 years ago?
  15. Am I eligible to pursue Ph.D in regular mode if I have completed post graduation in IT through correspondence?
  16. Correspondence PhD can be done after regular Master's degree or the Master's degree should be from correspondence as well?
  17. Can i do Law course through correspondence being a Hoursewife?
  18. List of universities offering distance MPhil(Microbiology) in India
15th March 2018, 09:49 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study PhD in Regular Mode if completed M.Phil in Management through correspondence?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are eligible to pursue Doctoral program after completion of M.Phil course from the Global Open University, Nagaland.

Basically there is a certain educational qualification required to pursue this Doctoral program.

>> Candidates must have completed their Master's Degree or Post Graduation in concerned stream from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks.

>> As Global Open University is a recognized university and is recognized by University Grants Commission, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, I can say that M.Phil course from this college is also a recognized one.

>> Besides meeting this above criteria, you are required to meet concerned college's PhD Program's eligibility criteria. Hence, I suggest you to contact the respective college before getting admission and as far as my best knowledge you are certainly eligible to pursue this course.
16th March 2018, 12:25 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study PhD in Regular Mode if completed M.Phil in Management through correspondence?

I am happy to tell you that definitely you can study Ph.D in regular mode after the completion of M.Phil in Management through distance mode, there is no problem in it.
Candidates those who have completed their M.Phil course in Management from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Ph.D course in Management.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?