22nd August 2017, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Can a MA Sociology do M.Phil from Punjab University? Will I have to pass entrance exam for it?

Hello, I have passed MA Sociology and wanted to do M.Phil from Punjab University. Can I do M.Phil from here? Will I have to pass entrance exam for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do MA sociology from Punjab University as a private candidate?
  2. Can I study PhD in Regular Mode if completed MPhil in Sociology through correspondence?
  3. What's the date of M.Com entrance exam for Punjab University? List of the top colleges other than Punjab University along with their eligibility criteria and entrance exam date in Punjab offering M.Com course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Entrance exam available to study MPhil(Microbiology) in Jodhpur National University?
  5. Information about M.Phil Environmental Science course? Fee structure of the course?
  6. How can I apply for Ph.D or M.Phil in Sociology
  7. Entrance exam available to study MPhil(Computer Applications) in Sri Sai University? -- [New]
  8. Entrance exam available to study MPhil(Political Geography) in Jawaharlal Nehru University?
  9. Biochemistry Mphil Entrance Exam books
  10. Does M.Phil(Sociology) is offered in Mother Teresa Women's University? Can I get admission if completed M.Sc in Medical Sociology?
  11. Courses available in Geography after B.A in JNU, BHU and DU? Procedure to apply for these colleges?
  12. Entrance exam available to study MPhil(Applied Geology) in Madras University?
  13. Procedure and entrance exam for M.Phil?
  14. Which are the universities in Punjab offering Ph.D and M.Phil in education
  15. University offering M.Phil in Human Rights? At what basis I can do M.Phil?
  16. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Social Sciences Sociology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. How much should I score in class 12th to get admission in Punjab University, Chandigarh? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission in Punjab University?
  18. Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University M.Sc in Medical Sociology-Principles of Sociology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
25th August 2017, 11:00 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a MA Sociology do M.Phil from Punjab University? Will I have to pass entrance exam for it?

I am happy to tell you that definitely you are eligible to opt for M.Phil course after the completion of your MA course in Sociology, there is no problem in it.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree in Sociology from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the M.Phil course from Punjab University.
You must have to qualify in the NET examination to get admission in Punjab University for pursuing M.Phil course.
26th August 2017, 12:22 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can a MA Sociology do M.Phil from Punjab University? Will I have to pass entrance exam for it?

Yes you can do M.Phil in Sociology from Punjab University after completing MA Sociology.
Candidates who have completed master's degree in Sociology with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible to apply for M.Phil in Sociology in Punjab University.
Yes you have to appear for an entrance test in order to get admission for M.Phil course in Punjab University.
The admission to M.Phil course will be made on the basis of common Entrance test organized by Punjab University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?