7th November 2016, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and course structure of PhD(Bio Mechanics) in Delhi University?

Can I know the course structure of PhD(Bio Mechanics) which is available in Delhi University? Please provide me the details of this course also.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information, procedure to apply and fee structure of PhD in Mathematics program at Delhi University? Syllabus of PhD entrance exam in Delhi University?
  2. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and fee expenses of MBA course in Delhi University? Entrance exam to get admission?
  3. Detailed information about Delhi University BCA course
  4. Detailed information about MDS entrance exam conducted by Delhi University?
  5. Books covering whole syllabus of GATE (Civil) 2016?
  6. Which books to be followed for GATE Civil Entrance exam?
  7. Can I apply for DU admission after passing MBA as a regular?
  8. List first year books for Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  9. Admission procedure and eligibility to study PhD(Bio Mechanics) in Delhi University?
  10. Madurai Kamraj University, M.Sc In Physics, Classical Mechanics And Statistical Mechanics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. How to face general studies paper in Civil Exam?
  12. List of books on Concrete Engineering
  13. Lingaya's University B.Tech 1st Year Engineering Mechanics (ME-101) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  14. Complete information regarding JBT course? Percentage required to do it from Delhi university? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Best university for studying Aeronautical engineering? What is the fee structure?
  16. Detailed information about AMIE admission procedure, fee structure and duration of course -- [New]
  17. What is the fee structure of M.Sc in Bangalore University? Detailed information about scholarship to study M.Sc in Bangalore University?
  18. How can I apply for BBM course after completing 12th standard?
25th August 2017, 11:10 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and course structure of PhD(Bio Mechanics) in Delhi University?

Detailed Information and Course structure of PhD in Bio Mechanics in Delhi University is as follows. There is a certain educational qualification required for pursuing PhD in Biomechanics,

>> You must have completed Master's Degree from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks.

>> Biomechanics generally comes under Physics category. Hence I am providing you the contact details of Physics department and you may find more details about the structure of the course.

Ph. No: 24117005, 24112231

Address : Department of Bio-Physics, University of Delhi South Campus, Benito Juarez Road, New Delhi-110021

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?