24th July 2016, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Chance to do MS or Ph.D from IITs in Biotechnology if got 53.67% in GATE and scored 510(AIR 225) marks in GATE in XL Life Science paper?

Hello sir, My GATE score is 53.67% and I have scored 510(AIR 225) marks in GATE in XL Lifescience paper. I have got of 9.3 CGPA and university gold medalist in B.Tech Biopharmaceutical Technology. Is there any chances of doing MS or Ph.D from IITs in Biotechnology?

Related Questions:
  1. In which IITs I have a chance to get admission through GATE score for Phd?
  2. For which subject I should apply in GATE among Biotechnology and Life Science to study PhD in Biotechnology and become a Lecturer?
  3. Can I do PhD in IIT or NIT if secured 95.96 percentile in GATE-Biotechnology?
  4. Can I apply for GATE to study PhD(Life Science) after M.Sc(Biotechnology)?
  5. Will i get an interview call after scoring 225 AIR in GATE in Life Sciences Paper?
  6. Is it possible for me to get admission in IIT for doing Ph.D if I have scored 96.6 percentile in GATE Biotechnology?
  7. List of institutes which offer Integrated PhD course to a candidate who has secured 37 rank in GATE(Life Science)?
  8. Will I be able to qualify in GATE if scored 38 marks in GATE being a SC candidate?
  9. Career prospects if life science and biotechnology in GATE?
  10. Direct PhD in Biotechnology with GATE score is possible? Colleges offering admission?
  11. Institutes offering Ph.D in Biotechnology in India through GATE?
  12. Admission in IITs for PhD with 385 score and 91.9 percentile in GATE?
  13. Where I will get admission if secured 515 rank in GATE PhD for Life Science?
  14. Can I apply to study PhD in Biotechnology with 91.15 percentile in GATE? Procedure to apply?
  15. Eligibility for M.Tech, M.Tech (Res) and PhD in IITs?
  16. Am I eligible to study PhD in Biotechnology if secured 746 rank in GATE and 6.1 CGPA in B.Tech(Biotechnology)?
  17. Chance of getting into NITs after GATE score of 49 (Mechanical)? Any chance of getting into IITs? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. After scoring 411 with 991 AIR in GATE BE paper in which college/institute can I get? Any chance for admission in M.Tech Biotechnology? GATE cutoff for various institutes?
26th July 2016, 02:24 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chance to do MS or Ph.D from IITs in Biotechnology if got 53.67% in GATE and scored 510(AIR 225) marks in GATE in XL Life Science paper?

Yes, you can do Ph.D after scoring 53.67% in GATE with 510 rank through IITs as you have scored a good percentage in GATE examination. You must try in the different Institutes to study Ph.D from there. I am sure you will get chance to study Ph.D in Biotechnology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?