6th September 2015, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Colleges offering PhD in English Literature for UGC-NET qualified candidate in Pune? Can I do Lectureship?

Hello,
I have qualified in UGC-NET for English Literature. I want to know which are the colleges where I can do PhD in English Literature in Pune? Can I do Lectureship? Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer PhD to a UGC-NET(Life Science) qualified candidate?
  2. Is there any scholarship available for UGC-NET(Management) qualified candidate?
  3. How to do M.Phil after completing M.A and B.A in English Language and Literature?
  4. How to do M.Phil after completing my B.A and M.A in English Language and Literature?
  5. List of colleges which offer PhD in English Literature in UK? Procedure to get admission?
  6. Should I have to appear in Kanpur University PhD(English) entrance exam if qualified in UGC-NET? Syllabus of PhD(English) entrance exam of Kanpur University?
  7. List of colleges which offer PhD in English Literature in India? Entrance exam to get admission?
  8. Job prospects after qualifying UGC NET for lectureship in management?
  9. How to start a career in Film Writing (Telugu media)?
  10. Universities which offer PhD in Finance for UGC-NET-JRF qualified candidate in Dehradun
  11. Eligibility for PhD course in English Literature through online mode?
  12. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in Oxford University for B.A.(English) candidate?
  13. How to do M.A English Literature through distance?
  14. Books to study English for UGC NET exam preparation? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I appear for UGC-NET before Post Graduation? What subject to choose in PhD after MA English?
  16. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in UK for M.A. postgraduate?
  17. What should I go for first between Ph.D and Lectureship? Name some institutes for pursing Ph.D with lecturer job.
  18. Detailed information about PhD in English Language and English Literature for an English postgraduate? Possibility to do PhD in Management?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?