6th September 2015, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Scope of Clinical SAS Programmer in Pharma industry?

Scope of Clinical SAS Programmer in Pharma industry?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is a better option, Clinical Research or SAS course? Institutes of clinical research which provide job training?
  2. After completing master's degree which line is better, Pharma Industry or Clinical area? Salary that would be offered?
  3. Which is the best option after B.Pharmacy? What are the job opportunities?
  4. Scope of m.sc clinical research after b.pharma? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Career scope after completion of Ph.D course in US in the field of Pharma Industry?
  6. Any government job for a computer science engineering passed out and while working as SAS programmer with 1.8 years experience?
  7. How to join M.Pharm after completing B.Pharm?
  8. Future career options available after pursuing Masters in Bioinformatics?
  9. What to do after B.Pharma? Details of that course? Is Clinical Research good?
  10. M.tech in biotech or bioinformatics? Better job opportunities and options? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which course should I select between Clinical Research, M.Pharma and Pharma MBA?
  12. Job Opportunities and Salaries offered after completion of M.Pharmacy in Pharmaceutics?
  13. Which is the best course to choose among M.Pharmacy in Pharmacology, M.Pharmacy in Pharmacy Practice, M.Sc in Clinical Research and MS in Clinical Research?
  14. Inplant training companies for ece in Bangalore
  15. Any opportunities in Ayurvedic Field? Any new courses which are just out?
  16. Entrance exams for admission to Bio-informatics course
  17. Am i eligible for CDS test after completing BAMS final Prof and scoring 89?
  18. Is SAS programming relevant for me if I am a B.Tech Passed Student
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?