6th November 2014, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Colleges for PhD in Kolkata and eligibility for the same?

I have done MBA in Marketing and worked in IIFL Gold Loans for a year..now i want to do phd in Marketing from kolkata...please let me know the colleges and eligibility for the same from kolkata..???

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for integrated PhD? Can I pursue PhD directly after B.Tech? Colleges which provides PhD directly after B.Tech?
  2. Forensics Labs in Indian specially in Kolkata? How to apply after completing PhD?
  3. Any colleges or institutes which provide Ph.D program without the eligibility of some national level examination?
  4. Scope of PhD in Clinical Research? Colleges, eligibility and placement?
  5. After MA what is the eligibility to do PhD? Age limit for Lecturer job in government school?
  6. Eligibility for Associate Professor in colleges after PhD and Masters from distance mode?
  7. Eligibility for Ph.D after B.Sc (Computers) and M.Sc (IT)? M.Phil necessary? Does M.Tech help before Ph.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Eligibility and criteria to apply for PhD in India or Abroad?
  9. Which are the best colleges in Kolkata for CA? What is the eligibilty and fee structure?
  10. Can I do PhD in Maths after completing Engineering? Qualification and eligibility criteria?
  11. Eligibility for M.Phil and PhD in English? NAme of colleges and universities along with the required percentage?
  12. Colleges offering Ph.D program in Finance? What is the entrance test and its eligibility?
  13. Eligibility criteria, list of colleges with fee structure and procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Ayurveda) after completing B.A.M.S?
  14. Eligibility criteria for PhD in AI and Robotics from IISC?
  15. Eligibility criteria to join PhD in AI and Robotics?
  16. Is Phd preferable over M.Sc and then PhD? Colleges offering integrated PhD in Mumbai?
  17. Eligibility for PhD in Australia or European countries?
  18. Eligibility criteria for PhD VLSI Design in India or Abroad?
18th November 2014, 12:12 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges for PhD in Kolkata and eligibility for the same?

If you have a Master's Degree in relevant discipline from a recognized University, then you can apply for admission in a Ph.D program. There is usually a percentage criteria for Ph.D admission and you must have at least 55% marks in Master's Degree. There is relaxation of 5% marks for candidates who belong to reserved category.

Some of the colleges for pursuing Ph.D in Kolkata are listed below.

1. Eastern Institute for Integrated Learning in Management

2. Academy for Professional Excellence (APEX)

3. St Xaviers College Kolkata

4. BP Poddar Institutte of Management and Technology

5. IBRAD School of Management and Sustainable Development

6. IBS (ICFAI Business School)

7. Institute of Business Management

8. Indian Institute Of Management, Calcutta

9. Indian Institute of Social Welfare and Business Management, IISWBM, Kolkata

10. Army Institute of Management, The Army Institute of Management, Kolkata
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?