1st November 2018, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Is correspondence PhD(Mathematics) available to study for MSc postgraduate?

Hello friends, I want to study PhD in Mathematics course through correspondence education. I am staying at Bengaluru and I am an MSc holder in Mathematics. Please help to do so in nominal charges. Please tell me as soon as possible.

8th November 2018, 02:30 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is correspondence PhD(Mathematics) available to study for MSc postgraduate?

Yes, correspondence PhD(Mathematics) is available to study for MSc postgraduate. Candidate who have a Master’s degree in mathematics and related subjects with minimum 55% marks (50% marks in case of SC/ST/PH candidates) or an equivalent grade from a recognised university are eligible to study PhD(Mathematics). Also candidates will have to undertake course work before registration in the PhD programme.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?