11th July 2016, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of PhD (Tourism Management) in Dr. M.G.R. Educational & Research Institute?

Hello,
Can anyone of you tell me about the course duration of PhD(Tourism Management) of Dr. M.G.R. Educational and Research Institute? And how much fee expenses for this PhD in Tourism Management in this institute? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. List of distance universities offering PhD(Hospital Management) in India? Details of course duration and fee expenses?
  2. Course duration and fee expenses to study PhD in History?
  3. Can I do distance PhD in Hospital Management if secured 69% in MBA? Course duration and fee expenses of this course?
  4. Course duration and fee expenses of PhD(Computer Science & Engineering) in Lovely Professional University?
  5. Can I study PhD in Business Management after completing MBA? Course duration and total expenses?
  6. Course duration and fee expenses of B.Sc(Hospitality & Hotel Administration) in C.T. Institute of Hotel Management?
  7. List of colleges offering distance PhD in Management to MBA postgraduate of SMU? Total fee expenses of this course?
  8. Course duration and fee expenses of ITI(Cutting & Sewing) in Aim Training Institute?
  9. Eligibility to do PhD in Tourism Management for M.Com(Business Management) student?
  10. Should I study PhD in Management/Economics after completing M.Com in Business Management? Eligibility criteria and fee expenses to study?
  11. Educational qualification required for Advanced Diploma(TV & Video Production) admission in P.C.M.S.D. College for Women? Total fee expenses and course duration? -- [New]
  12. List of deemed universities and colleges in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of universities which offer PhD in Tourism?
  14. What is the required percentage of marks in 12th to get admission in IHM College?
  15. Course duration and total expenses of PG Diploma(Logistics & Retail Management) in International Institute for Learning in Management Business School?
  16. Course structure and fee expenses of Bachelor of Vocation in Hospitality & Tourism Management in Ramnarain Ruia College? Eligibility to join?
  17. Course duration and fee expenses to study PhD in Tamil Astrology in Karpagam University?
  18. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Wedding Planning in EMDI Institute of Media & Communication?
15th July 2016, 12:17 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of PhD (Tourism Management) in Dr. M.G.R. Educational & Research Institute?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Can anyone of you tell me about the course duration of PhD(Tourism Management) of Dr. M.G.R. Educational and Research Institute? And how much fee expenses for this PhD in Tourism Management in this institute? Please tell me asap.
PhD in Tourism Management duration is minimum 3 years and maximum of 6 years in full time mode and for part time the minimum duration is 4 years and the maximum duration is 7 years. The fees details are not available in the Website Link.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?