28th May 2016, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering distance PhD in Management to MBA postgraduate of SMU? Total fee expenses of this course?

Hi Friends,
I have done MBA from Sikkim Manipal University. Kindly provide me the list of universities offering PhD in Management through distance education and what is the fee expenses of doing this PhD?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do distance PhD in Hospital Management if secured 69% in MBA? Course duration and fee expenses of this course? -- [New]
  2. Procedure to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA postgraduate? Total expenses to study PhD in Abroad?
  3. List of best Government colleges offering BBA(Airport Management) in Lucknow? Total fee expenses of this course?
  4. List of colleges which offer PhD in Nursing to M.Sc candidate in Gujarat? Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and total fee expenses to study PhD in Nursing?
  5. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Computer Science to M.Sc postgraduate? Total expenses to study Part Time PhD?
  6. List of universities which offer PhD in Management course to MBA postgraduate who has work experience?
  7. List of colleges offering PhD in Computer Science in Chennai? Total fee expenses of this course?
  8. When the notification of distance PhD in Hindi will be published? Admission procedure and total expenses of this course?
  9. Should I have to pursue M.Phil for further studies of PhD being a Law postgraduate? Procedure to apply and fee expenses of PhD?
  10. Can I study PhD in Business Management after completing MBA? Course duration and total expenses?
  11. Courses available to study in part time PhD for M.Com postgraduate? List of colleges with admission procedure and fee expenses?
  12. List of colleges offering Ph.D through correspondence? What's the fee structure? I've done M.Sc in Hotel Management -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of colleges offering B.Sc(Electronics) in Mumbai? Total fee expenses of this course?
  14. List of colleges offering correspondence B.Ed in Pune? Total fee expenses of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Whether pursuing MBA(HR) from SMU-DE is not beneficial?
  16. List of colleges offering B.Ed in Kolkata? When the admission will be started? Total fee expenses of B.Ed course?
  17. How to do M.Phil in PhD from distance education SMU after doing MBA in operations management?
  18. List of colleges offering B.Tech(Mechatronics) in China? Total fee expenses?
29th May 2016, 06:00 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering distance PhD in Management to MBA postgraduate of SMU? Total fee expenses of this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Friends,
I have done MBA from Sikkim Manipal University. Kindly provide me the list of universities offering PhD in Management through distance education and what is the fee expenses of doing this PhD?
List of the university for part time Ph.D course in Management:-

Goa University
Ph. No: 0832 651 9048
Address: Taleigao Plateau, Bambolim, Goa-403001
https://www.unigoa.ac.in

Nalanga Open University
Ph. No: 0612 220 6916
Address: West Gandhi Maidan, 1st Floor, Biscoman Bhawan, Patna, Bihar-800001
http://www.nalandaopenuniversity.com

IGNOU
Ph. No: 011 2953 3869
Address: # RZ-A-44, Road Number 4, Block B, Mahipalpur Extension, New Delhi, Delhi-110037

Fees :-

Total course fee 4 lakh to 5 lakh.
29th May 2016, 11:17 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering distance PhD in Management to MBA postgraduate of SMU? Total fee expenses of this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Friends,
The aspirant can do the PhD in Management in IGNOU through distance education. The eligibility to do the PhD is a Master’s Degree in the relevant subject with minimum of 55% marks from a recognized university and 5 years of experience. You have to appear for an entrance examination and interview for the admission. You have to submit the application on the prescribed form along with a research proposal on a selected theme for thesis work to The Registrar, Student Registration Division, IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi – 110 068. You can also find the details in the website, the link is Official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?