13th June 2016, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee of PhD(Marketing) in IIT-Chennai? Does they offer placement?

What is the course fee of PhD(Marketing) in IIT-Chennai? Kindly tell me the course duration also and does they provide placement also?

Related Questions:
  1. Does Jamia Millia Islamia offer placement to NGO Management Diploma holders? Course duration and fee expenses of this course?
  2. Whether IIT-Chennai offers MCA program? Duration and scope of MCA course? Preparation tips for JAM?
  3. How to get placement in M.Tech course in SRM Chennai? Does this university offer good placement?
  4. Are there any government colleges having Aeronautical Engineering? What is the basic qualification?
  5. Scope, placement, duration, fee structure and education loan facility for studying Marine engineering?
  6. Placement training to be prepared at the time of placement in Chennai?
  7. What is the duration of doing M.Sc Ph.D joint course in Chemistry from IIT Karagpur? -- [New]
  8. What are the Medical courses available for BDS doctor?
  9. List of some government colleges in which I can get admission? I have scored 1 Lakh rank in AIEEE
  10. SAP FICO training and placement centre in Chennai and their fee structure?
  11. Will the SAP course help me in getting a good job? Qualifications required to be eligible for SAP?
  12. How good are the placements in Hindustan University Chennai?
  13. Full details about NL Dalmia Miraroad? What is the fee structure, duration of the course and the placement opportunities?
  14. Any courses offered in the weekends? Duration, fee and location details?
  15. Procedure to join Marine Engineering course after B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Fee structure of this course and the course duration?
  16. Are IITs and NITs the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which will be the best IIT for M.Tech design? Fee structure for the same?
  18. In which college should I do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the course, duration and the placement status? What is the eligibility criteria of it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?