30th July 2019, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Course duration of PhD(Malayalam) in Sree Sankaracharya University of Sanskrit?

Hello, I would like to know about the duration of PhD(Malayalam) which is available in Sree Sankaracharya University of Sanskrit. I am looking forward to doing this PhD in this university. Can anyone of you let me know about the course duration?

5th August 2019, 11:59 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration of PhD(Malayalam) in Sree Sankaracharya University of Sanskrit?

Course duration of PhD(Malayalam) in Sree Sankaracharya University of Sanskrit is minimum 3 years and maximum 5 years.
Candidates who have completed masters degree in the relevant subject with at least 55% marks (50% for ST/SC/PH candidates) from any recognized university are eligible to apply for PhD(Malayalam) admission in Sree Sankaracharya University of Sanskrit.
Admissions are done through an Entrance Examination conducted by the departments and the interview conducted by the Research Committees of the respective Departments.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?