29th July 2019, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Course duration of PhD(Material Science) in Jaypee Institute of Information Technology?

Hi friends, I am interested to do PhD in Material Science from Jaypee Institute of Information Technology. I just want to know about the duration of this course. Can you please let me know about the course duration? Please let me know about both immediately.

1st August 2019, 01:04 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration of PhD(Material Science) in Jaypee Institute of Information Technology?

The duration of PhD(Material Science) in Jaypee Institute of Information Technology is 3 years.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for PhD(Material Science) in Jaypee Institute of Information Technology is that you must have passed Master’s degree in M.E, M.Tech or M.Sc. in related discipline with 75% marks from a recognized university.

You can visit the website http://www.jiit.ac.in/ for more details.
1st August 2019, 11:19 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration of PhD(Material Science) in Jaypee Institute of Information Technology?

PhD in Material Science is a 3 year duration course. This course gives in depth knowledge regarding research and discovery of new materials, understanding of materials processing and the structure of the material. The detailed syllabus is given below.

Introduction of Material Science
Structure of Atoms, Inter atomic Bonding and Structures of Crystalline
Solids Imperfections
Failures: Fracture Mechanics
Composites of Metals
Corrosion and Degradation
Diffusion: Factors that Influence Diffusion
Phase Diagram: Equilibrium Diagram, Phase Transformation
Metals: Material Properties
Application and Processing: Metals, Alloy, Polymer, Ceramics
Properties: Thermal, Optical, Electrical, Magnetic
Issues of Material Usage: Economical, Environmental and Social
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?