14th July 2023, 02:58 AM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of PhD(Special Education) in AYJNIHH-Mumbai?

Hi friends, I am interested to do PhD in Special Education from AYJNIHH-Mumbai. I just want to know about the duration of this course as well as the structure of this course. Can you please let me know about the course duration and structure? Please let me know about both immediately.

17th July 2023, 05:42 AM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: Course structure and duration of PhD(Special Education) in AYJNIHH-Mumbai?

The PhD (Special Education) program at the Ali Yavar Jung National Institute of Speech and Hearing Disabilities (AYJNIHH) in Mumbai is a 3-year full-time program. The program is designed to provide students with the knowledge and skills necessary to conduct independent research in the field of special education.
The course structure of the PhD (Special Education) program at AYJNIHH is as follows:
  • Year 1: The first year of the program is devoted to coursework. Students will take courses in the following areas:
    • Foundations of Special Education
    • Research Methods in Special Education
    • Statistics for Special Education
    • Special Education Assessment
    • Special Education Interventions
  • Year 2: The second year of the program is devoted to research. Students will complete a research proposal and begin conducting their research. They will also take a course in the history and philosophy of education.
  • Year 3: The third year of the program is devoted to completing the dissertation. Students will write their dissertation and defend it before a committee of experts.
The PhD (Special Education) program at AYJNIHH is a rigorous program, but it is also a rewarding one. The program provides students with the knowledge and skills necessary to make a significant contribution to the field of special education.
Some of the benefits of pursuing a PhD in Special Education from AYJNIHH:
  • You will have the opportunity to learn from some of the leading experts in the field of special education.
  • You will have access to state-of-the-art facilities and resources.
  • You will have the opportunity to conduct your own research and make a significant contribution to the field.
  • You will be well-prepared for a career in research, teaching, or advocacy in the field of special education.
If you are interested in pursuing a PhD in Special Education from AYJNIHH, I recommend that you contact the program director to learn more about the program and to apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?