26th October 2021, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get PhD(Special Education) admission in AYJNIHH-Mumbai?

Hello everyone, I have done with my Post Graduation. I am interested to do my PhD in Special Education from AYJNIHH-Mumbai. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this university for this PhD program. Kindly tell me immediately.

29th October 2021, 12:15 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get PhD(Special Education) admission in AYJNIHH-Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I have done with my Post Graduation. I am interested to do my PhD in Special Education from AYJNIHH-Mumbai. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this university for this PhD program. Kindly tell me immediately.
If you have completed masters degree in Special Education with above 55% marks from a recognized University then you are eligible for Ph.D course.

There is no age criteria.

You must have a valid UGC NET score card.
29th October 2021, 12:19 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get PhD(Special Education) admission in AYJNIHH-Mumbai?

The eligibility to study PhD in Special Education admission in AYJNIHH-Mumbai is a candidate must have passed a post-graduation in the relevant field from a recognized university. Admission selection will be as per the university of Mumbai guidelines, PET (PhD Entrance Test) examination is conducted by the University of Mumbai. There is no age limit to apply for this course.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.ayjnihh.nic.in
29th October 2021, 03:58 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

For PhD Special Education you must have a post graduate degree from a recognized university.And also have to appear in the entrance exam GATE, NET,SET and JRF.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?