31st May 2015, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about PhD in Mathematics course offered in Lucknow University, Madras University and Allahabad University?

Hello,
I want to know about Mathematics PhD
programs in Lucknow, Allahabad and Madras universities.
Please provide me the details of PhD in these
universities for Mathematics subject.

Related Questions:
  1. When can I apply for Ph.D Mathematics programme in Lucknow, Madras and Allahabad Universities?
  2. Ph.D Mathematics from Madras University or any central University after M.Sc?
  3. Detailed information, procedure to apply and fee structure of PhD in Mathematics program at Delhi University? Syllabus of PhD entrance exam in Delhi University?
  4. Do the following colleges allow Ph.D in PS despite of PG from Purvanchal university?
  5. Information about vacancies of lecturer of law in various law colleges of UP?
  6. Detailed information about B.Sc(Mathematics) course offered in Anna University?
  7. Detailed information about PhD course offered in Cambridge University, UK for UGC-NET aspirant?
  8. What are various Entrance exams for MSc in maths or statistics or computers in esteemed colleges? List of colleges(Priority wise) along with their entrance date in India for the same?
  9. Which line should I choose after 12th? I am interested in Chemistry
  10. List of colleges in Uttar Pradesh offering M.Sc course?
  11. Which are the colleges offering MSc Maths course in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which are the colleges offering full time post graduate courses in India?
  13. Is PhD in Electronics & Communication Engineering offered in University of Allahabad?
  14. List of best government geology colleges in India?
  15. Which other courses can I do after MSc Geology?
  16. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Ph.D program in Calcutta University for MBA(HR) student? Can I get scholarship?
  17. Can I apply for correspondence PhD in Maths programme in Tamil Nadu or Kerala if completed M.Phil from Madras University being a lecturer?
  18. Is the PhD degree offered by Amity university valid?
29th June 2015, 11:57 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Detailed information about PhD in Mathematics course offered in Lucknow University, Madras University and Allahabad University?

You must appear for the UGC-NET Examination and crack the Examination then you will be allowed to do the course of PhD in these Universities with a Scholarship.
Once you are able to crack the NET Examination you will be provided with the JRF Scholarship from the Central Government of India.
These 3 Universities are one of the best Universities in India and doing the course of PhD in Mathematics is a good idea and the only way to get admission and a Scholarship wile doing your PhD is to appear for the NET Examination.
So start preparing for the NET Examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?