16th October 2017, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Details about CSIR NET exam for B.Sc Agricultural Science holder? Qualification required for B.Sc and B.Tech in Agriculture holders?

Sir, I am in final year of B.Sc Agricultural Science and wan to appear in CSIR NET exam. Please send me details about CSIR NET exam? Qualification required for B.Sc and B.Tech in Agriculture holders?

Related Questions:
  1. Details about doing M.Sc Agriculture course abroad?
  2. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  3. Percentage required in 12th to study BSc(Agriculture) in Punjab Agricultural University?
  4. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  5. Rank required to get B.Sc Agriculture? Is the future bright in Agriculture? Top B.Sc Agriculture colleges?
  6. What shall I do to become a Chemistry Professor?
  7. Details about BSc Agriculture entrance exam notification? Best institutes for BSc Agriculture course in Kerala?
  8. Detailed information about BSc(Agricultural Economics) course?
  9. Need fee details of B.Sc. (Agriculture) course in Private Colleges?
  10. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture?
  11. Date of BSc Agriculture exam? Best institutes of BSc Agriculture in AP?
  12. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  13. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can i do MSc agriculture or MSc agriculture biotechnology if I am in last year of BSc Biotechnology? Which course is beneficial? Which are the colleges for MSc Agriculture?
  15. List of the colleges with fee structure offering B.Sc in Agriculture for diploma holder?
  16. Cutoff rank required in EAMCET to secure BSc(Agriculture) admission in Agriculture College, Bapatla? -- [New]
  17. Qualification required to study BSc(Astronomy) course for a candidate with 50% in 12th Science?
  18. Is there any better option except Engineering and Medical for 12th Science student?
17th October 2017, 09:05 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Details about CSIR NET exam for B.Sc Agricultural Science holder? Qualification required for B.Sc and B.Tech in Agriculture holders?

Sorry to say but you are not eligible to appear CSIR NET exam on the basis of your B.Sc Agricultural Science.
Those candidates who have completed their masters degree with atleast 55% marks from any recognized university are eligible for CSIR NET exam.
So, after completion of B.Sc Agricultural or B.Tech Agricultural, you need to complete M.Sc Agricultural or M.Tech Agricultural with a minimum of 55% marks respectively.
18th October 2017, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about CSIR NET exam for B.Sc Agricultural Science holder? Qualification required for B.Sc and B.Tech in Agriculture holders?

I'm doing BMLT in present time and then we want to do mlt and finally phd with hematology so please guide me about phd with hematology
18th October 2017, 08:25 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am very sorry to say that you cannot apply for CSIR NET examination after the completion of B.Sc Agricultural Science as you are not eligible for it.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree course in the relevant field from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to apply for the NET examination.
So, you must have to complete your Masters degree in order to apply for the NET examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?