28th August 2015, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Details about Ph.D entrance examination for commerce course?

I want to know about phd entrance examination for commerce subject from m s university baroda, further i want to know that which book is recommended for preparation of phd entrance examination, is detail preparation is necessary subject about commerce strem only

Related Questions:
  1. Details on how to join M.Phil in commerce and Ph.D in Commerce? What is the name of the entrance for M.Phil in Commerce or Ph.D in Commerce? Percentage of marks required to join the course?
  2. Details about Ph.D entrance examination for commerce course? -- [New]
  3. How may I get details about Ph.D and Ph.D subjects in Commerce? I've completed M.Phil in commerce
  4. Details on how to join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance exam?
  5. Details about entrance exam for PhD in Special Education?
  6. Details about entrance exam of PhD and syllabus as well?
  7. CSIR-NET or UGC-NET in which one to appear for studying PhD in Commerce? List of entrance exams for doing PhD in Commerce?
  8. Formalities to apply for PhD in Commerce? Which all subjects are available for Commerce student?
  9. Detailed information, syllabus, examination date and pattern of Pune University PhD entrance exam?
  10. Procedure and date of application for PhD in Commerce?
  11. Any opportunity for MSc physics in HP in teaching field?
  12. Is NET mandatory for PhD? Which books to refer for NET? Best university for PhD in Commerce?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria required to do Ph.D in Commerce stream?
  14. What is the procedure followed to do Ph.D in home science?
  15. Can i do Ph.D.in Organic Chemistry after completing M.Sc. in same with 65%?
  16. Detailed information about PhD(Commerce) entrance exam organized by The Maharaja Sayajirao University, Baroda?
  17. Details regarding Ph.D entrance exam? I have completed my MBA
  18. What is the eligibility criteria for Ph.D Commerce? I have completed M.Com with 54.87%
28th August 2015, 06:34 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about Ph.D entrance examination for commerce course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know about phd entrance examination for commerce subject from m s university baroda, further i want to know that which book is recommended for preparation of phd entrance examination, is detail preparation is necessary subject about commerce strem only
You want to do Ph.D in Commerce so you first qualify in UGC NET exam then you can apply any college for Ph.D course in Commerce.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university are eligible for NET exam. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

Age criteria for NET exam:-

For JRF Post :-Your age should be below 28 years.

For Lectureship Post :-There is no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?