27th February 2016, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Details on doing PH.D in Zoology from Pune University?

Sir,

I want to do PhD in zoology in Pune university then I want details for application. Who can give me the complete information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon as possible. Awaiting to get the answer on this.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Ph.D in Zoology in Pune University?
  2. How to do Ph.D in Zoology in Pune University? Where to get the application form?
  3. How to do Integrated PhD in Zoology in Mumbai/Bangalore/Pune being a graduate of Calcutta University?
  4. List of institutes which offer Integrated PhD in Zoology course to B.Sc graduate in Pune, Mumbai and Bangalore?
  5. Where to get the application for Ph.D zoology?
  6. Admission procedure in Ph.D program at Pune University for M.Sc(Zoology) postgraduate?
  7. When the application form for PhD in Computer Science course is available at Pune University? Detailed information about this course?
  8. Details about Ph.D course in Zoology in University of BKD?
  9. Registration procedure of Ph.D(Chemistry) program in Pune University? Detailed information, syllabus and date of Ph.D entrance exam?
  10. Procedure to get admission in PhD program if cleared Pre-PhD interview in Pune University?
  11. Procedure to study Part Time PhD related to Life Science for M.Sc(Zoology) postgraduate?
  12. Detailed information, syllabus, examination date and pattern of Pune University PhD entrance exam?
  13. How to do PhD in Zoology for a postgraduate in Bhopal?
  14. What is the eligibility for M.Phil and Ph.D in Delhi University? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to do PhD after completing PG M.Sc in Zoology?
  16. How to take admission in Pune University in MSc Zoology?
  17. Detailed information about PhD(Mathematics) course offered in Pune University for M.Sc(Applied Mathematics) postgraduate?
  18. Eligibility to study PhD in Management in Pune University for a candidate who has secured 52.7% in M.Sc?
11th March 2016, 10:46 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details on doing PH.D in Zoology from Pune University?

Details of Ph.D in Zoology course in Pune University:

Generally the admission into Ph.D in Zoology is given based on the performance of the candidate in Ph.D Entrance Test which is called as PET that is conducted by Pune University.

Below I am providing you the link where you can obtain all the details of this Ph.D in Zoology course. Remember, the admissions to Ph.D Course is given on the basis of the availability of vacancies with approved teachers by Centralized Ph.D Entrance Examination. In the below link, you may obtain details regarding Ph.D Entrance Examination, Ph.D Admission Form and Revised Ph.D Rules.

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?