9th January 2022, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Do I need working experience to apply for PhD or I can apply directly for Research Program?

I am the candidate who finished his Post Graduate degree in Mathematics. If I want to do PhD part time, whether I need a working experience or directly I can join Research program?

10th January 2022, 06:55 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I need working experience to apply for PhD or I can apply directly for Research Program?

Experience in research is connected with creativity and it consequently helps in theoretical application.

If you have research experience, it's well n good and if you don't have any experience then also you can get into PhD programme.
But it also depends on the University in which you take admission.
If you are a domestic student attending a state school then you can apply for admission.
11th January 2022, 09:59 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I need working experience to apply for PhD or I can apply directly for Research Program?

Do I need working experience to apply for Ph.D. or I can apply directly for Research Program?

if you have working experience then it is great but if you do not have working experience then it is not going to affect your admission procedure negatively.

The candidate should have completed a master's from any recognized university to get admission in the Ph.D. course in Inida.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?