7th August 2019, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for PhD(Horticulture) in Uttar Banga Krishi Vishwavidyalaya?

Can anyone of you let me know about the documents which are essentially required for applying PhD program in Uttar Banga Krishi Vishwavidyalaya in Horticulture stream? Please let me know about the essential documents asap. Thank you!

12th August 2019, 08:26 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for PhD(Horticulture) in Uttar Banga Krishi Vishwavidyalaya?

Documents required to apply for PhD(Horticulture) in Uttar Banga Krishi Vishwavidyalaya are given below;

Payment receipt of application fee,

Proof of date of birth,

Details mark card of 10th, 12th, Graduation and Post Graduation,

Caste certificate (if applicable),

Disability certificates (if applicable),

Copy of Address proof,

Gap certificate (if any).

Character certificate.
13th August 2019, 12:04 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for PhD(Horticulture) in Uttar Banga Krishi Vishwavidyalaya?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you let me know about the documents which are essentially required for applying PhD program in Uttar Banga Krishi Vishwavidyalaya in Horticulture stream? Please let me know about the essential documents asap. Thank you!
Required document for PhD(Horticulture) in Uttar Banga Krishi Vishwavidyalaya:-

1. Certificate of 10th standard, 12th standard, Graduation, Masters degree course.

2.Photo identity proof

3.UGC NET score card

4.Final year project report of masters degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?