7th August 2019, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Hindi) seats are available in The University of Burdwan?

Hello, I am going to apply for a PhD in Hindi course in The University of Burdwan. But I don’t know how many seats are available for this particular PhD program in this university. Can you please let me know about the seats availability?

12th August 2019, 06:08 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Hindi) seats are available in The University of Burdwan?

There are total number of 07 PhD(Hindi) seats available in The University of Burdwan. Duration of PhD(Hindi) is 05 years.
In order to entry onto PhD(Hindi) in The University of Burdwan is the candidate must have passed Master’s Degree in the concerned/allied subject with at least 55% marks in aggregate (50% marks for ST/SC/OBC/Differently Abled from any recognized.

More information is available at;
http://www.buruniv.ac.in/bunew/Templ...bpage=PHDHINDI
13th August 2019, 12:07 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Hindi) seats are available in The University of Burdwan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I am going to apply for a PhD in Hindi course in The University of Burdwan. But I don’t know how many seats are available for this particular PhD program in this university. Can you please let me know about the seats availability?
Only seven seats are available in Burdwan University in Hindi department including SC/ST/OBC candidates.

Ph.D admission of Burdwan University in Hindi department is already over for 2019. So you can apply for Ph.D course in Burdwan University in Hindi department in 2020.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?