29th September 2019, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to pursue PhD(Hospitality) in IGNOU? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Hello friends, I want to join IGNOU for studying PhD(Hospitality). Can I know about the entrance exams through which I can enroll for this PhD course? Please let me know about the cutoff score also for securing admission.

4th October 2019, 07:54 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to pursue PhD(Hospitality) in IGNOU? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I want to join IGNOU for studying PhD(Hospitality). Can I know about the entrance exams through which I can enroll for this PhD course? Please let me know about the cutoff score also for securing admission.
Entrance exam to study PhD(Hospitality) in IGNOU is UGC NET JRF exam.

Educational qualification required for UGC NET exam in Hospitality is masters degree in Hospitality from a recognized University with above 55% marks. 5% relaxation is given to SC/ST category candidates. Final year students are also eligible for UGC NET exam.

Cutoff score is vary from year to year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?