5th March 2015, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Does Delhi University offers PhD in Management course to MBA(Marketing) postgraduate? Benefits of doing PhD in Management?

Respected Sir,
Please can you tell me that Delhi University
provides PhD course in Management or not?
I am MBA completed in Marketing.
So, I get benefit if I do PhD in Management?

8th March 2015, 08:45 PM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: Does Delhi University offers PhD in Management course to MBA(Marketing) postgraduate? Benefits of doing PhD in Management?

Yes, Delhi University offers PhD. in Management. But candidates must have a score from the CAT or Common Admission Test held in recent times. If you have it then you are eligible to apply, as already you have an MBA in Marketing. You can download the form from their official website which is www.du.ac.in. But the answer to your next part is that since you are an MBA, there is not much benefit in doing PhD. If you pursue MS or master of science from abroad you get double the benefits of MBA. You get a job in abroad and a permanent settlement in corporate sectors. On the other hand PhD. will require 7-8 years of your concentration and by that time you will lose the age limit for applying in even private jobs. Think about it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?