6th December 2016, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Does IIT Delhi provides Ph.D in Computer Science for MCA completed studens? How to apply for another IITs for it?

Hello sir, I have completed MCA with 69% and want to do Ph.D in Computer Science from IIT Delhi. Does IIT Delhi provides Ph.D in Computer Science? How to apply for another IITs for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Ph.D from IITs after doing MCA and BCA course? What is the procedure to take admission?
  2. Am I eligible for PhD from IIT Delhi after MCA? Is MCA equivalent to PhD?
  3. How to apply for PhD in Computer science after completing MCA?
  4. How to apply for PhD in Computer science after completing MCA? -- [New]
  5. After MCA can I do PhD in Computer Science or I will have to do research first?
  6. Can I study PhD in Computer Science if secured 57% in MCA?
  7. In which subject I should do PhD among Computer Science and Computer Application if completed MCA?
  8. Can I do Ph.D Computer Science(Correspondence or Regular) if I completed MCA 13 years back with 64% marks? Which university is the best and how to apply for Ph.D?
  9. Ph.D in computer science after MCA from PTU University? Where can I apply for it?
  10. Syllabus and the top universities offering Ph.d? Names of the universities and IITs?
  11. Which entrance exam is there for admission in Ph.D at Delhi university, IIT Kanpur, NIT, etc?
  12. Where can I apply for PhD in Computer Science directly being a MCA student of Punjab Technical University?
  13. Can I apply for PhD in Computer Science after completing MCA with 48% from IGNOU? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can I study PhD in Computer Science in Australia being a MCA postgraduate?
  15. Does IIT offer PhD in Computer Science to M.E.(CSE) postgraduate?
  16. Eligibility to do PhD in Computer Science for MCA postgraduate?
  17. PhD in Computer Science is possible to do from IGNOU or not?
  18. How can I study PhD(Computer Science) in Harvard University having secured 50% in MCA?
8th December 2016, 11:23 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does IIT Delhi provides Ph.D in Computer Science for MCA completed studens? How to apply for another IITs for it?

Yes, definitely IIT Delhi provides Ph.D in Computer Science after the completion of MCA from a recognised University, there must not be any kind of issue about this.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree in relevant field from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Ph.D course in the same.
Candidates must have to qualify in the UGC-NET examination with merit listed in order to take admission under IITs to pursue the Ph.D course in Computer Science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?