19th January 2014, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Drawing up a Questionnaire for Research Project:Impact a good office management system have on the success of a company

Can you perhaps help me? I have to draw up a Questionnaire for my research project (thesis) about the impact a good office management system have on the success of a company.
What is the most important questions that one should include in such a Questionnaire?
thank you

20th March 2023, 09:52 PM
IAmPagal

Default Re: Drawing up a Questionnaire for Research Project:Impact a good office management system have on the success of a company

1. How satisfied are you with the current office management system in your company?
2. How often do you face delays or interruptions due to poor office management?
3. How effective is the current office management system in ensuring seamless communication among team members?
4. How often do you face issues related to miscommunication or lack of clarity in work assignments?
5. How well does the office management system support the workflow and productivity of employees?
6. How easy is it to access information and resources required to complete work tasks?
7. How often do you experience difficulties in tracking progress or identifying bottlenecks in work processes?
8. How well does the office management system facilitate collaboration and teamwork among employees?
9. How effective is the office management system in managing time and resources to achieve business goals?
10. How much do you think a good office management system contributes to the overall success of the company?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?