23rd December 2015, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

Duration to do Ph.D in chemistry?

How much period for phd in chemistry, give details? Please advise me for my future. Thanking you. Would you please help me in this regard?

25th December 2015, 11:09 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration to do Ph.D in chemistry?

Duration of Ph.D in Chemistry Course:

The duration of Ph.D in Chemistry course is about "Three years (3 years)". Generally this Ph.D in Chemistry course is treated as a Doctorate degree which can be done only after completion of Post Graduation. Here are the colleges offer this Ph.D in Chemistry course.

>> Jamia Millia Islamia
Ph. No: 011 2698 1717, 26984617
Address: Jamia Millia Islamia, Jamia Nagar, New Delhi-110025
http://jmi.ac.in

>> Amity University
Click here for Contact Details
http://www.amity.edu

>> Government Arts College, Coimbatore
Click here for Contact Details
http://gacbe.ac.in
26th December 2015, 04:53 PM
blackberry2
Member+

It takes 3 years to complete the P.hD program, whatever the subject is. So, you need to submit your Thesis for the subject in which you are enrolled in your P.hD program. You have to go through your interview and finally after you cleared the interview you will be given Doctor Degree.
26th December 2015, 09:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Normally, the minimum duration for a PH.D programme is 2 years and maximum is 5 years. If you fail to complete your research programme in 5 years then you will not be allowed to continue.

Also, you must have at least 55% marks in post graduation to become eligible for PH.D admission in India. Try to qualify exams like NET/SET/GATE/JRF if you want admission in top colleges.
26th December 2015, 11:07 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How much period for phd in chemistry, give details? Please advise me for my future. Thanking you. Would you please help me in this regard?
The duration of PhD in Chemistry course differs from college to college based on the research completed by the Individual. Normally, the duration of the course is two years. The duration of the course is based on the nature of the colleges. The PhD course duration is lesser duration in foreign countries when compared to Indian universities. Please, refer the university's official website for more Information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?