4th April 2014, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Universities for correspondence PhD in Chemistry?

I want to Phd course currospondance, Please give me the list of institute which provide me Phd degree in chemistry.
I have 5 years of pharma industrial experience.

Related Questions:
  1. How may i join correspondence course in PhD after completion of my MCA (correspondence)? List of universities for the same?
  2. List of colleges and universities along with their admission procedure and details, offering Ph.D course with chemistry or medicinal chemistry through correspondence? I have completed M.Sc(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) with 75% marks
  3. Universities offering PhD in organic chemistry on the par time basis or correspondence?
  4. Is M.Phil mandatory before PhD?
  5. Universities offering Phd in analytical chemistry? preferably on-job Ph.D
  6. List of courses offered for Ph.D after completing graduation in Chemistry? List of top universities offering such program? I'm in B.Sc 2nd year in Chemistry branch
  7. List of the Ph.D colleges and universities for Analytical Chemistry
  8. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD?
  9. Universities in Chennai offering Ph.D with correspondence after MCA?
  10. PhD in Chemistry Colleges or Universities with affordable fee structures
  11. How may i join correspondence PhD program in Psychology after my MA in English?
  12. What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in Abroad? Procedure to take admission?
  13. Is it possible to do M.Pharm course by correspondence after doing MSc Chemistry 5 years back? Universities offering the distance course?
  14. Institutes offering integrted Phd in chemistry (CSIR GRANT)?
  15. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry in distance? List of universities offering courses in distance mode?
  16. Universities for Part-time PhD in Chemistry
  17. Doubts regarding correspondence PhD
  18. Can I do PhD after Masters from Correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
8th May 2016, 11:47 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Universities for correspondence PhD in Chemistry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to Phd course currospondance, Please give me the list of institute which provide me Phd degree in chemistry.
I have 5 years of pharma industrial experience.
The PhD in Chemistry through correspondence mode is available only in Nalanda Open University. The website link is Click Here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?