16th January 2019, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET(Computer Science) for correspondence MBA(IT) postgraduate?

Hello everyone, I have completed my MBA in IT through correspondence education. I have secured 60% marks and now I want to appear in UGC-NET in Computer Science. Can you please tell me that am I eligible or not to appear in UGC-NET with this subject?

22nd January 2019, 04:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET(Computer Science) for correspondence MBA(IT) postgraduate?

You need to have a masters degree with 55% marks minimum on the relevant field, then only you will be able to apply for UGC NET. University should be approved by UGC DEC, if it is a distance mode PG degree.

You can choose the subject of your choice, according to your PG degree. Choose the subject, which you have studied, or you may face difficulty in clearing the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?