9th July 2017, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in studies to do higher studies abroad after completion of 12th standard?

What percentage required in studies to do highers studies in abroad after completion of 12th standard? Can someone please give me the details on the minimum criteria which will be followed? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for higher studies in abroad after completion of B.Com with less than 50 percentage marks?
  2. Which course to select in Canada for higher studies after completion of 12th standard with Biology?
  3. Which country is best to do the higher studies in abroad after completion of 12th standard?
  4. Scholarships in India to do higher studies in abroad after completion of 12th in abroad?
  5. Am I eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of B.Tech with 61 percentage marks?
  6. Am I eligible to go abroad for doing higher studies after completion of 2nd PUC with 70 percentage marks?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for higher studies abroad after scoring 61 percentage marks in 12th WBCHS
  8. Will I be eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in computer science?
  9. Which stream should i take in class 11th for making career in USA?
  10. What is the percentage requirements after 12th to do higher studies in Australia? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  11. Procedure to study abroad after 12th standard?
  12. What are the offers available to do higher studies abroad after completion of BA course?
  13. Am I eligible for higher studies in abroad if I have a year gap between 10th and 12th standard?
  14. List of best higher studies course to take after completion of 10th standard?
  15. Procedure to do Law higher studies in abroad after completion of 12th standard from India?
  16. How can i study abroad after passing 10th grade from ICSE board?
  17. Procedure to apply for scholarship for higher studies after completion of 12th standard?
  18. What should I do after 12th to go abroad?
12th July 2017, 10:15 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in studies to do higher studies abroad after completion of 12th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What percentage required in studies to do highers studies in abroad after completion of 12th standard? Can someone please give me the details on the minimum criteria which will be followed? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thank you!
After completion of 12th standard, you can apply for higher study in USA but you should qualify in TOEFL exam. The minimum educational qualification required for higher study in Abroad is 10th standard.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as a Foreign Language. There is no any eligibility criteria. TOEFL exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in Reading, writing, Listening and Speaking sections of English language.
12th July 2017, 05:30 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Percentage required in studies to do higher studies abroad after completion of 12th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

A pass in 12th standard is enough to pursue higher education in abroad universities. They have to clear the English test like TOEFL or IELTS to study in abroad universities. Admission to the abroad universities is done on the basis of a student’s academic performance, TOEFL or IELTS score and extracurricular activities. For TOEFL or IELTS, abroad universities insist on some grades. Students can apply for taking admission directly or through an education consultant. Students can pursue their higher education in some European universities with less fee expenses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?